Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Cool Site Called Fiverr.com

Yesterday, I was going over the gigs at Fiverr.com and found this cute gig, "I will crochet you a frog hat for $5." I also found the model cute, which happens to be the child of the crocheter, I guess, and so I made an order. It's a cool and nice hat for only $5, with a $2 shipping cost because it will be shipped internationally, but if you're in the local area, shipping is free.

Fiverr.com is a site where people offer things for $5. It's a cool site. Aside from earning $280 from it, it's really worth the while taking time to take a look around. I wouldn't have found a nice and cool hat for my son if not for this site. There are lots of gigs you can find. Most of the gigs are funny and seem out of this world, but you'll be amazed to find out they are selling like hot cakes. People just love their gigs. You might want to check out this site some time.

If you want to earn online by doing different types of jobs for $5, or make more money from your usual business, do Fiverr and you'll never get wrong. You'll surely make money here. I love this site very much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment